We’re going to start with you. I’ll want to know what brings you to therapy and why do you think you’re coming in NOW (is there a specific event or experience that made you know the time was important)?
- I’ll get to know you. We will talk about what is working and what you think might be stopping you from living a full and thriving story. Believe it or not, we will probably even laugh! Therapy doesn’t have to be sad, boring or always so serious.
- We’ll figure out what works and doesn’t work with you. If you’ve been to therapy before, I’ll ask what you liked and what you needed to be different to really benefit from the sessions.
- Then we will create your goals because we want to make sure that every session gives you what YOU need to live the story you want and become the person you know you want to be.
- I’ll work with you in specifically designed ways to move you towards your goal. I’ll answer your questions, and get feedback from you so that you leave feeling relieved, safe, and ready to take on your life!
- By the way…we will also figure out if I’m a good fit to encourage you and work with you. My commitment is to make sure YOU are in the best place with the right person to tell your story and do the hard, important work of therapy!